Proctored Exams at Cascadia
NOTICE: At this time we are not scheduling any new proctored exams for students at other colleges or universities. If you have already scheduled an exam with us we will proctor it but will not be able to schedule any future exams.
Cascadia students who have a documented disability seeking reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations should contact our Office of Disability Support Services. Students not receiving academic accommodations, who are unable to take an exam during the scheduled exam time should speak with their instructor to see if alternate arrangements can be made.
Some college and university online courses require exams to be proctored. Exam proctoring is available for a fee to individuals taking online courses at another college or university.
Before scheduling an exam to be proctored in the Kodiak Corner Testing Center, please review the following information:
- Double check dates and times for your exams then call or email at least two weeks in advance to arrange for available testing times.
- Exams are scheduled and taken in the Kodiak Corner/Student Services Center. Check the hours of operation before calling to schedule your exam to be proctored.
- The course instructor can mail a paper exam directly to Enrollment Services. Online exam information and instructions can be emailed with attachments to email@example.com.
- Exams must be completed 15 minutes before the testing center closes.
- Fees apply based on two hour exams ($41 payable at the time of check-in for scheduled exam.)
If you have questions about an exam you have already schedule please email firstname.lastname@example.org