- A student who qualifies for a specific level of pre-college math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will have that course placement level honored at another Washington CTC if the student so requests, even if the courses may not be exact equivalents.
- A student who qualifies for entry into college-level math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will be considered to have met the entry college-level standard at every community and technical college.
- Students requesting reciprocity must initiate the process within one year of their initial placement assessment.
- Bring your placement documents (COMPASS or Accuplacer score report or other documents) to the Kodiak Corner in building CC1.
- Request and submit the Placement Reciprocity Request Form.
- Your placement information will be determined once you submit the request form.