Active lifelong learning in a global context
Cascadia students know that they’re global citizens in a larger world. Since Cascadia opened its doors in 2000, we’ve fostered students’ ability to interact with other people in diverse and complex environments through:
- A two-year associate degree in Global Integrated Studies
- Courses that promote global awareness, such as Introduction to the Global Economic Environment and Multicultural Communication and programs such as our associate degree in integrated studies.
- “Learning communities”: Courses that examine themes across disciplines, such as communication and government
- A growing number of students from around the world
- Study abroad programs in countries across the world
- Events with speakers on internationally relevant topics