Events at Cascadia
Housed in a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum certified
(highest rating) building, the space showcases many sustainable and energy efficient
features, including optimal use of natural light, certified forestry sustainable wood
and recycled/recyclable carpeting and benches in rooms and common areas. Cascadia
Community College is the 2nd community college in the state and the only location
in the Bothell area to be home to a LEED Platinum certified building.
Conveniently located in Bothell, WA with immediate access to I-405, Cascadia Community College is the destination for special events, conferences, meetings and performances for those looking to get outside the city. Mobius Hall is our event space gem on campus. The space is versatile for parties, conferences, auctions, performances and anything your imagination can create! With an attached art gallery and an expansive patio area to be used for receptions or breakout space, the view of the wetlands will create a serene backdrop for your guests.
The adjacent art gallery features student, faculty and community artwork on a rotating basis with 97% UV protected windows overlooking the picturesque wetlands.
The destination for your event or special occasion
Located in the Global Learning and the Arts Building (commonly known as CC3), Mobius Hall opened in December 2009. It is home to a diverse selection of programs, including concerts, meetings, conferences, auctions, banquets, theater performances and movie screenings.
Capacity for event setups
- Standard options for Mobius Hall with maximum capacity:
- Empty Space: 528
- Banquet style (round tables, 8 people each): 208
- Banquet style with dance floor: 160
- Classroom/conference style: 100
- The adjacent art gallery is also available for reception space, breakout area or art exhibition.
- Mobius Hall dimensions: 72' x 57.5' (4,140 sq ft)
- Mobius Stage (28' 10" wide x 17' 4" deep)
- Art Gallery: 41' 10" x 21' (877.8 sq ft)
- "Smart" Podium, accessing most audio/visual support to the space
- Projection screen
- Audio booth
- Energy efficient lighting
- Campus safety staff available 24/7
- Adjacent space available for dressing rooms, catering preparation, breakout rooms, etc.
Why choose Cascadia for your event?
Mobius Hall is a versatile location for your personal and professional needs. Our
staff will do our best to make your event memorable and of the highest quality. Quotes
on rental rates are created to meet your specific needs and can be requested at any
time. For more information on the features and amenities of Mobius Hall, click on
the "About Mobius Hall" section.
Ready to make a formal request for event space at Cascadia?
Fill out the form under "Contact Us" and an event staff person will respond to your request in a timely manner.
Student clubs/organizations should work with Student Life to hold an event in Mobius.
Paperwork for student organized events should be coordinated through Aaron Tuttle, Student Life Advisor.