If you are a new student, you must attend a CORE (Cascadia Orientation and Registration Experience) session before the beginning of the quarter. Classes fill quickly so sign up for a CORE session as soon as possible.
Before attending CORE, you MUST have:
NOTE: If you are a new Running Start Student, please be sure to turn in your Running Start Contract and complete your online Running Start orientation prior to scheduling a CORE appointment. These steps are available online at Running Start: How to Apply.
At a CORE session, you will:
- Receive an orientation packet and get an introduction to Cascadia's programs, services, and degrees
- Get help from an academic advisor in interpreting your placement test scores and choosing courses that promote your academic success
- Register for classes.
CORE dates for Summer and Fall Registration:
- Select and click on one of the dates below and complete the brief sign up process.
- More dates will be added as these appointments fill.
- Please note that CORE locations and times vary for on-campus and online sessions.
- If you are unable to attend any scheduled CORE sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Quarter begins on September 24th. Classes are filling quickly.
|September 3 (Online Wednesday)||1pm-3pm||Online|
|September 4 (Thursday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
|September 8 (Online Monday)||1pm-3pm||Online|
|September 9 (Tuesday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
|September 10 (Online Wednesday)||1pm-3pm||Online|
|September 11 (Thursday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
|September 15 (Online Monday)||10am-11:30am||Online|
|September 16 (Tuesday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
|September 17 (Online Wednesday)||10am-11:30am||Online|
|September 22 (Monday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
|September 23 (Tuesday)||4pm-5:30pm||CC1-210|
*NOTE: Online CORE sessions will be held live and will begin at 1:00 pm. Participants will view a live presentation and be able to interact with the presenter via chat. Following the presentation advisors will be available to assist with registration and class selection via chat. Participants will receive additional instructions by email the day before the session. These sessions are designed for students who are comfortable working in an online environment, know what program they are going to study, and have a good idea about what classes they want to take. Students who may need a bit more information about their program of study or additional assistance with class selection are encouraged to attend one of the in-person CORE sessions.