New Transfer Orientation and Registration
If you are a new student to Cascadia who has previously enrolled at another college, you are invited to attend the New Transfer Orientation and Registration Session to before the beginning of the quarter.
Before attending, you MUST have:
- Applied for Admissions
- Paid the Application Fee
- Submitted transcripts from all previous colleges attended to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Students who have earned credits through Running Start, College in the High School or AP/IB but never attended a college after graduating high school are required to attend a CORE session.
At the New Transfer Orientation and Registration session, you will:
Receive an introduction to Cascadia's programs, services, and degree options
- Learn about resources available for students' academic and personal success
- Have an unofficial evaluation of previous college transcripts to determine placement in Math, English and other course pre-requisites.
Learn how to search, register, add/drop, waitlist and select classes for the upcoming quarter
- Register for classes for the upcoming quarter
Click on one of the dates below and complete the brief sign up process. You must sign up to attend a New Transfer Orientation and Registration Session.
- Please remember to submit unofficial transcripts from all previous colleges to email@example.com prior to attending the registration session.
New Transfer Orientation and Registration Sessions for Winter 2018
December 21st, 2017
December 29th, 2017
- All sessions are in-person and on campus.
- Students who are unable to attend a New Transfer Orientation and Registration Session may call Kodiak Corner to book an appointment with an academic advisor by calling 425.352.8860.