Admission to Cascadia College is easy and can be done online. Deadlines for each quarter can be found Orientation: No proof of English proficiency or TOEFL score is required. After arriving at Cascadia, all students will take an English language placement test. The results of this test will place you in an appropriate level in the English Language Program or in college-level academic classes. If you have taken the TOEFL or IELTS, send your official score directly from the testing agency with your application. Test scores are valid only within two years from the start of the quarter. Applicants must be 16 years old by the start date of the program and have completed the 10th grade.


Admission in 3 Easy Steps

1. A completed international student admission application or you can apply online now.

Apply online now

2. Submit with the application:

  • A financial support statement showing the minimum amount of $18,950 USD, plus an additional $5,000 for each dependent (information no more than three months old).

  • A $50 application fee (non-refundable). We accept check or credit card.

  • A copy of the photo page of your current passport.

  • Copies of any other immigration documents you may have such as an I-20, United States visa.

3. A high school transcript (if applying for high school completion program, unofficial transcripts are accepted). All transcripts should be in English.

If you are transferring from a United States educational institution, you will need to complete a transfer verification form.  If you are under 18 years old you will need to complete an underage form. 





Class Starts

Orientation Dates


Overseas | Transfer

  (dates subject to change) 
Fall 2017 8/24      |      9/5 9/27-12/15  9/19 - 9/22
Winter 2018
12/01      |    12/15 01/02 - 03/16 12/27 - 12/29
Spring 2018 02/26      |    03/12
03/26 - 06/08
03/19 - 03/23
Summer 2018
06/01     |   06/15
07/02 - 08/23  06/25 - 06/28


** We adhere to these deadlines, but late applicants will be reviewed on a case by case basis.

    Please email for more information.



Transferring from within the United States


If you are transferring to Cascadia from another college or university in the United States, simply apply for admission by following the above steps. Please note that Cascadia’s Transfer-In Form is a required document among the other application documents. Please contact your previous school and give them the Cascadia's Transfer-In Form. Your previous school should fill out this form and submit it directly to Cascadia. Once you have been accepted by Cascadia, you need to request that your previous school transfer your SEVIS immigration record to us. Your previous school may require that you submit a transfer out form and a copy of Cascadia’s acceptance letter, giving them permission to transfer your record to us.

Once you have completed these steps and your previous school has transferred your immigration record to Cascadia, we will be able to issue a new I-20 for you. 


Medical Insurance 


Medical insurance in the United States is private and international students must buy a medical plan from LewerMark Student Medical Insurance, Cost is about $320 per quarter.




If you have already been accepted to Cascadia College but are unable to attend on time, we can defer your acceptance to start at a later date. Please contact us and refer to the “Admitted Students” page for more information.


Application form for mailing or fax:


We prefer you use the online application, however you may download an application and submit your application materials via fax, courier, postal service, email, or in person to:

Cascadia College
International Programs Office
18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
United States
Fax: +1 (425) 352-8304

Apply online