Central Washington University
Conditional admission requirements:
- Submission of application and payment of application fee.
- Submission of official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities you have attended. Transcripts need to show a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Submission of the Confidential Financial Statement, copy of passport, and an original bank statement with sufficient funds.
- Submission of Proof of English Proficiency through either one of the following:
- At least 3.0 or B grade in EACH of your two English composition classes at Cascadia Community College.
- IELTS score (6.0) or TOEFL score (525 for paper-based, 195 for computer-based, 71 for internet-based) or higher.
|Central Washington University Clarice Tan International Student Recruiter TANCL@CWU.EDU (509) 856-8563|