Washington State University
- Successfully complete the associate degree at Cascadia Community College with a 2.5 GPA.
- Apply for International Undergraduate Admission to WSU-Pullman by the posted priority date at international.wsu.edu.
- Send educational credentials and supporting information including transcripts or evaluation
- View requirements online at ip.wsu.edu/apply/transcripts.html.
- Complete and return the Certificate of Finances and provide current proof of finances.
- See current costs online at ip.wsu.edu/apply/finances.html.
- Meet WSU’s English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirement by completing ENGLISH 101 and ENGLISH 102 with a 3.0 GPA.
The above requirements satisfy general requirements for transfer admission to WSU. Some highly competitive majors at WSU have additional admission requirements.
|Washington State University Cheryl A. Hansen Director, Department of Global Services International@wsu.edu PO Box 645121 Pullman WA 99164 | (509) 335-8117|