University Transfer


Many international students come to Cascadia to begin their studies toward a 4-year undergraduate (bachelors) degree.

In the United States, the first two years of a bachelor's degree program usually consist of enrolling in "liberal arts" courses such as English, history, math, science, and social sciences. In the third and fourth years of study, undergraduate students begin focusing more on courses in their major field of study. Because of this structure, students often begin their undergraduate education at a community college, where they complete their general education coursework as part of a 2-year Associate Degree (transfer degree) program. They then transfer to a 4-year college or university to complete the bachelor's degree.

International students who graduate with their associate degree from Cascadia can go on to transfer to 4-year colleges and universities in Washington State and all across the United States.  


Click here to explore our guaranteed admission partners!

Click here to choose your major and degree program!


Some schools that recent Cascadia graduates have recently transferred to include:

  • University of Southern California
  • George Washington University
  • University of Washington - Seattle
  • University of Washington - Bothell
  • University of Portland
  • Cornell University
  • Minnesota State University
  • DePaul University
  • Syracuse University
  • University of Michigan
  • University of Wisconsin
  • University of Buffalo (SUNY)
  • University of California - Los Angeles
  • University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
  • Georgia Institute of Technology
  • Johns Hopkins University