Sign up for Emergency Alerts
Cascadia and UW Bothell have an alert system to communicate with staff and students. Cascadia staff and students need to register to receive alerts via the UW system. You will not be automatically registered. You must sign up.
STEP ONE: Do you have a UW NetID?
If yes, proceed to step two. If you don not have a UW NetID you can create one. All Cascadia students and staff are eligible.
- Get a UW NetID
- Click on “Don’t have a UWNetID yet/Get a personal NetID”
- Select “I don’t have a UW NetID/I’m not sure”
- Follow remaining directions
STEP TWO: Log-in with UW netID
- Go to UW alert web page
- Click on the red “sign up” button
- Enter your UW NetID and password and you will be connected to the e2campus portal
STEP THREE: Create your account
- Fill in name, phone number, select carrier, enter email if desired and agree to terms
- Select “Group: “UW Alert Bothell/Cascadia” (option 2)
- Click box to agree to terms
- Do not close screen yet - the system will send a validation code to your phone and/or validation request to your email
- Enter the phone validation code in box on screen and click “validate”
- If you provided an email address, open email and click “validate” button. The email will be sent from e2Campus and may be forwarded to your Clutter inbox.
To update phone or email information or to stop receiving alerts go to UW account management web page
In the event of an emergency or college closure, Cascadia will issue communications using the following platforms:
- UW alert system
- Cascadia Facebook
- Cascadia Twitter
- Cascadia email
- Home page of Cascadia public website
- Major TV and Radio new stations
Frequently Asked Questions
Emergencies are considered any event that poses a safety risk to the campus community.
For example, the most common uses of the alert will be to communicate when the college
is closed due to power outages or inclement weather.
Other types of emergencies may include unexpected occurrences such as earthquakes or any unexpected event that poses danger or puts your safety at risk.
Yes. To manage your account go to: https://www.e2campus.net/userlogin/user_dashboard.php