PLUG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
Want access to... Printing? Cascadia computers? A UW Net ID? The full Office 365 suite
downloaded to your personal devices? Of course you do. The only way to access it is with your
new student account. Click here to look up your account information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Beginning February 15, your new Student Account at student.cascadia.edu is the only way you can access the following services and benefits:
- A student.cascadia.edu email address
- Use of Cascadia computers
- Access to the Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Remote computer access
- Ability to get a UW Net ID so you can use all the library resources
- The entire Office 365 suite on up to five personal computers and devices
It also makes many of the processes (such as getting your student ID card) more efficient since it ties into Cascadia's existing tech infrastructure.
Your account has already been created for you. Follow the steps below to access your account:
- You will need your SID # and PIN for step two
- Click here to look up your account name.
- Click the link to "reset your password" just beneath your user name.
- Now you can login from any computer on campus or from remote locations
Access to your student email address is limited to just a few departments at the college. Cascadia's Student Success Services (Kodiak Corner), Student Life, and IT departments will be able to send you emails. Your instructors and other college personnel will not have access to your email addresses at this time.