Club Checklists and Forms
All forms must be submitted to the Office of Student Life, Located in ARC 140.
Important Club Information
- Would you like to start a new club? This packet will help you get started!
- Each quarter, each club must fill out a quarterly update form in order to keep their club recognition status.
- All the info club leaders need to know about policies, procedures, and resources in order to function on campus
Club Event Request Forms
- Club Structure and Paperwork Timeline
- Please check out the Club Structure and Paperwork Timeline to make sure your requests are submitted on time! This timeline contains all of the deadlines associated with all of the forms located on this page.
- When requesting funding from the Club Council for an event, program, or field trip, submit this form to the Office of Student Life at least two days prior to the next Club Council meeting.
Club Marketing & Publicity Forms
- The graphic designers on the Community Engagement Officers team are here to design posters, flyers, T-shirts, or club logos for you! Use this form to request their services.