Student Life Is hiring!
Positions available on the Events & Advocacy Board.
Events & Advocacy Board
The Events & Advocacy Board works together to provide social, cultural, educational, and advocacy work through campus programming and outreach to Cascadia students.
- Advocacy Chair
- Programming Chair
- Arts & Entertainment Coordinator
- Clubs Coordinator
- Special Events & Traditions Coordinator
- Health & Sustainability Coordinator
- Social Issues & Inclusion Coordinator
- EAB Positions and Responsibilities breakdown
Applications will be reviewed during the first week of Fall quarter.
Community Engagement Officers
CEOs spread the word about Student Life and all the wonderful ways you can be involved on campus. We have three distinct roles on our team. Please read the linked job descriptions below for all the details.