Events & Advocacy Board
The Events & Advocacy Board works together to provide social, cultural, educational, and advocacy work through campus programming and outreach to Cascadia students.
- Advocacy Chair
- Programming Chair
- Arts & Entertainment Coordinator
- Clubs Coordinator
- Special Events & Traditions Coordinator
- Health & Sustainability Coordinator
- Social Issues & Inclusion Coordinator
- EAB Positions and Responsibilities breakdown
Community Engagement Officers
CEOs spread the word about Student Life and all the wonderful ways you can be involved on campus. We have three distinct roles on our team. Please read the linked job descriptions below for all the details.
NOW HIRING A NEW GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO START WINTER QUARTER!
Applications are due November 25 to the Student Life Office in ARC- 140.