Proctored Exams at Cascadia 

Cascadia students who have a documented disability seeking reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations should contact Student Accessibility Services. Students not receiving academic accommodations, who are unable to take an exam during the scheduled exam time should speak with their instructor to see if alternate arrangements can be made.