Identify occupations that match your interests, values, or personality style.
Assessments can help you identify and clarify your interests. Knowing more about yourself will help you make better decisions as you explore majors and careers. Knowing more about yourself will help you make better decisions as you explore majors and careers. You can schedule an appointment with an Advisor to go over any questions you may have, schedule via this link.
Cascadia's Preferred Career Assessment
Use Cascadia's Career Planner to learn about your personal skills, interests, preferences, and explore careers.
- Step 1: Set up your Cascadia Student Network/Email Account.
- Step 2: Set up your Career Planner Account.
- Step 3: Save the Career Planner Link to your favorites.
Or use WOIS/The Career Information System, an alternative, screen-reader friendly version.
- Step 1: Go to WOIS/The Career Information System.
- Step 2: If you are off campus, you will need to enter a WOIS Site Key. Obtain the Site Key by emailing WOIS@cascadia.edu with your school email/network account.
- If needed, set up your Cascadia Student Network/Email Account.
Explore Additional Assessment Websites
There are many websites that offer online assessments. Here are a few to explore!
- The Keirsey Temperament Sorter
- The Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential (MAPP)
- The Career Key
- LiveCareer Free Career Test
Research Websites for Majors and Careers. Here are some websites you might find useful in your career search.
- What Can I Do With my Major?
- Explore HEALTH Careers
- Environmental Careers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- O*Net Online
- Vocational and Technical Careers