College Transcript Placement

Transfer students can meet course prerequisites by:

  • Schedule an Advising Appointment or meet with an Academic Advisor. Go to the Academic Advising webpage for ways to connect with advisor.
  • Submit unofficial transcripts to The unofficial transcripts will be used during your advising appointment for evaluation of transferable credits and to determine if English and Math prerequisites may be satisfied. The unofficial transcripts must be emailed at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
    • If your math coursework is over 24 months old and/or your coursework does not satisfy the English prerequisites, you may need to take the Accuplacer Placement.
  • Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form.
  • Send official transcripts to Cascadia College. Official transcripts may be submitted electronically directly from your previous institution (Washington state public colleges or universities only) or mail official transcripts to:

Cascadia College
Enrollment Services
18345 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011