- A student who qualifies for a specific level of pre-college math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will have that course placement level honored at another Washington CTC if the student so requests, even if the courses may not be exact equivalents.
- A student who qualifies for entry into college-level math, English, or reading, either through course completion or local skills assessment, will be considered to have met the entry college-level standard at every community and technical college.
- Students requesting reciprocity must initiate the process within one year of their initial placement assessment.
- Email your placement documents (COMPASS or Accuplacer score report or other documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line note Placement Reciprocity.
- Enrollment Services will reply back once your placement has been determined.