Destress at the Fitness Center
The new ARC Fitness Center features state-of-the-art equipment and machines for use by currently enrolled University of Washington Bothell students, Cascadia students, and faculty and staff from both institutions with the purchase of a Fitness Pass. Fitness Center amenities include:
- 7 treadmills
- 3 ellipticals
- 3 AMTs
- 4 Expresso bikes
- weight circuit
- 2 power racks
- jungle gym
- free weights
- Men’s, Women’s, and All-Gender locker rooms
- Day Use Lockers
Group fitness classes are located in the ARC Studio at the Activities & Recreation Center. All classes are free and fun for enrolled students at Cascadia College or UW Bothell. We provided an inclusive space to inspire an active, playful and balanced lifestyle. Whatever your goals or intentions may be, our diverse schedule has something for everyone. Group Fitness classes include modifications for all fitness levels to ensure that everyone can take a step toward meeting their fitness goals.
If you have thoughts about programs you'd like to see on campus, contact Jessica Elsaid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Core & More - 30 minutes of core conditioning, focusing on muscular endurance of your abdominals, obliques, and lower back - all levels welcome!
- Cycle - Combination of sprints, jumps, and climbs on a bike; this class is a fun and challenging indoor cycling workout. Remember your water and towel!
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) - HIIT class is a 45 minute total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Hip Hop Flow - Unique, fun choreography to some of today's top hits all while breaking a sweat. No dance experience necessary!
- Lower Body Burn - Feel the muscles of your lower body, including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves, working in this 45 minute muscle conditioning workout.
- Yoga - A perfect blend of stretching, strengthening, and relaxation all at once to free your mind from the stressors of the day. All levels are welcome and invited!
Want even more solo or group fitness classes? Use the Fitness Center's fitness-on-demand system (called WellBeats) to select from hundreds of different classes and workouts. Our Fitness Front Desk team members can get you started.
ARC Fit 15
ARC Fit 15 is a fun and competitive way to get involved with our group fitness classes that run throughout the entire quarter until the start of finals week. At the beginning of the quarter (or any time you come to your first class) you can pick up a card with 15 spots on it. For ever group fitness class you attend, you get a star to cover up that number as completed. Once you have accumulated 8 stars, you will get a halfway prize! At the completion of your 15 classes, you get a free custom t-shirt! Don't lose your card though - if you do, you have to start over at zero. Come over to the ARC for any group fitness class to get started!