The ARC is open to all students!
The ARC - Activities & Recreation Center
COVID-19 Impacts to the ARC
The ARC is currently open with modified operations and hours. The ARC is following all new policies related to COVID. Face coverings are required in the ARC.
The ARC is a shared building with UW Bothell, for Cascadia buildings please follow our policies.
Welcome to the ARC
The Activities & Recreation Center (ARC) is the hub of student life on campus; a place for students to gather, socialize, dine, and exercise. It features three floors of student resources and amenities:
- Lower Level: Fitness Center, Group exercise Room, Lockers, Vending Machines
- First Floor: Food Trucks, Information Desk, Video Game Alcove, Gaming Tables, Student Leader Offices, Meeting Rooms
- Second Floor: Multipurpose Event and Gather Space, Meeting Room, Student Alcoves
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday
Winter 2021 Quarter Update
In accordance with public health guidelines the ARC is providing a phased re-entry which includes several operational, cleaning and safety changes. Please review the safety guidelines and entry instructions before your visit.
The Fitness Center is open with COVID-19 related policies and procedures in place that must be followed:
- Location: Lower Level of ARC
- Capacity: 6 people per timeslot - 7 total 45-minute time slots per day
- Amenities: Cardio machines, strength equipment, free weights
- Operations: Fitness Center use requires a Fitness Center Access reservation, you can do this up to 24 hours prior to the appointment, by going online to My ARC
Watch the ARC Fitness Center re-entry video.
Overlook / 2nd Floor of ARC
This space is an accessible and safe location for student learning for those who may not have access to the internet or designated quiet places to study.
- Location: 2nd floor of ARC
- Capacity: 41 work stations
- Amenities: Individual work stations with power outlet options
- Operations: No reservation necessary