Student Advisory Committee for Equity & Inclusion
The Student Advisory Committee for Equity & Inclusion is a group of students who are dedicated to advancing Cascadia’s E&I goals through student advocacy, campus-wide programming, and ongoing discussions about how different E&I related issues affect students at Cascadia. The Committee meets on a bi-weekly basis to explore how it can best support historically marginalized students on campus and grow in our understanding of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Fall quarter, bi-weekly on Thursdays, 1pm - 2:00 pm.
Meetings cover current relevant topics, watch and learn together, and bring discussion on what Cascadia can do or teach on equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Fall 2021 Committee Members
- Hao Cheng, Cascadia Scholars Program Lead and Student Advisory Committee Chair
- Briana Carrillo – Office of E&I Intern / UW Seattle Senior
- Madelynn Sakay – Cascadia Student Government
- Yuan Si - Office of E&I Intern / UW Seattle Senior
- Paige Williams – Cascadia Student Government
- Tamara Wood – Cascadia Student Government
- Sebastian Zhao – Cascadia Sustainability Student
- Cascadia International Programs Student - TBD