- Virtual Permits Quarterly and annual parking permits are for purchase online only. Don't go to Kodiak Corner or HR!
- Two day, three day, and full week passes available
- Register multiple cars
- In-and-out privileges
- To get started, you will need to have a UW NetID. Please note that it takes 48 hours after receiving your NetID for the permit system to recognize your credentials.
- Pay by Plate day permits can be purchased at campus pay stations and with PayByPhone.
- Plan ahead. Please plan to get to campus well ahead of your class start time to allow time to find a space. Please do not park in reserved, carpool, or disability accessible spaces unless your permit authorizes you to do so. Parking rules are enforced 24/7.
- Students, faculty, and staff represent Cascadia College/UW Bothell. If parking off‐campus, we ask that you be courteous to and conscious of our community neighbors. This includes, but is not limited to, leaving room for residents to turn out of their driveways; not parking in front of fire hydrants or mailboxes, and taking all your trash with you. The cost of parking on campus is a consideration; however, we want to be a good neighbor. For complete rules and applicable statues, visit the Parking and Traffic Rules for Cascadia College on the Washington Administrative Code website
Or...catch a bus, hop on a bike, or lace up your walking shoes to get to campus! Check out your commuter options!
September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2022
All Day (Monday - Friday)
Per Hour (Monday - Friday)
Evening: 9:00 PM - 5:00 AM (Monday - Friday)
Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
Purchase Quarterly, Two Day, or Three Day Permits
All parking permits can be purchased online only. Your license plate is used to validate parking permits. No physical permit will need to be picked up or mailed to you. Parking permit and bus pass/ORCA refunds follow our tuition 100% and 50% refund deadline policy.
September 1, 2021 - August 31, 2022
Quarterly (valid 7 days a week)
Motorcycle (valid 7 days a week)
Carpool (valid 7 days a week with approval)
Pay by Phone
You can now pay for parking in most Bothell Campus parking areas with a few taps on your phone. When you’re ready to park, select your parking location and the amount of time you want to park.
You do not need to display a receipt on your vehicle or use a pay station if you pay for parking with the app. Parking permissions are validated with vehicle’s plate number by parking enforcement. All parking rates and policies remain the same, regardless of how you pay for parking. Refunds are not available.
To register, download the PayByPhone app and enter your license plate and payment information. You can also use an existing account (for example, if you’ve already been using the app to pay for on street parking).
- Download the app from the Google Play Store, the iOS App store or the Windows store
- You can also sign up on the PayByPhone website or call 1-888-680-7275 to register
- Don’t want to download the app? No problem, just go to the PayByPhone website to pay.
- Learn more: How PayByPhone works
- For help with PayByPhone purchases, including correcting a purchasing error, call the PayByPhone customer support line at 1-877-610-2054
Where to park
There are select locations where PayByPhone is valid. You may park in any general parking space in the valid area you select on the app. The app may be used to pay for parking in a disability parking space. A valid disability parking placard (UW or state-issued) must be displayed at all times when parked in a disability parking space.
Currently active lots:
- All main campus lots, Husky Hall, Husky Village, and UW Beardslee Building (enter area code 62000). Only park in “campus permit” designated spaces
- UW Beardslee Crossing (enter area code 62001). Be sure to only park in UWB designated spaces
- Campus Way (enter area code 62002)
PayByPhone parking cannot be used for:
- Husky Village resident spaces
- Faculty/Staff spaces on level 1 of North Garage
Parking Pay Stations
Pay-by-Plate stations are located at the stairwells on street level and near entrances to the surface parking lots. Pay stations allow in and out privileges. Campus pay stations accept Discover, Visa, and MasterCard, and all denominations of cash and coins. Pay Stations do not give change back.
New Easy Way to Pay or Appeal your citation
Parking citations can be paid or appealed prior to the deadline written on the violation ticket. Submit an appeal or make payment online via the Bothell Campus Parking Portal.
If you are dissatisfied with the adjudication of your appeal, you have 21 days to request a review of your written decision. Submit a written statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Request review of Appeal".
Failure to pay fines may result in vehicle immobilization, vehicle impoundment, and/or suspension of parking privileges on campus. If an extended period of time passes where a citation has not yet been paid, then a late fee will be assessed and it is subject to be sent to a collections agency. Any further actions regarding the citation after it has been sent to collections must be through the collections agency. For more information, visit the Commuter Services Citation webpage.
Suspension of Parking Privileges
The Washington Administrative Code 478-117-310 and 132Z-116-310 authorizes Commuter Services to deny parking privileges on UW Bothell / Cascadia College property for violators who do not pay their citations within the specified timeframe.
Parking a vehicle on campus while parking privileges are suspended will result in vehicle immobilization (boot/wheel lock) and/or vehicle impoundment, even if parked with an otherwise valid permit or payment. Immobilization or impoundment does not remove the obligation for payment of fines associated with parking violations.
Vehicle Immobilization/ Wheel Lock
Any vehicle with an accumulation of four or more unpaid parking citations is subject to the placement of a vehicle boot. To have boot removed, first settle outstanding citations, then contact Campus Safety at 425-352-5359.
Cascadia students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate. Carpool priority parking is available at the North and South parking garages.