65% of Winter 2022 classes will be taught on campus, in person!
New to Cascadia
Here's how to Get Started!
Returning Student, New to ctcLink (Student Service Portal)
Cascadia College has a new student self-service portal. You will need to activate your ctcLink account and get familiar with all of the portal tools. Once you have activated your account, you will be able to check your registration time, preview the class schedule, register for classes, and pay tuition.
Learn more and begin the new system at www.cascadia.edu/ctcLink.
ctcLink support: email@example.com
If You Have Been Away for a Quarter or More
- Update your program (degree or certificate)
- Update your contact information such as mailing address, phone, and email address in your ctcLink Account. Go to the Profile tile of your ctcLink Student Homepage
- If you have been away 3 quarters or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Enrollment Date
- Email questions to email@example.com
Advising & Registration Support
- Virtual Assistance
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Email Questions
Please refer to the enrollment calendar each quarter's dates.
Programs, Degrees, and Certificates
- ABE, ESL, HS+ & GED
- Academic Transfer Degrees
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Sustainable Practices
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Mobile Application Development
- Professional Technical Programs
- Launch ctcLink in the Firefox browser or on your mobile device for an easier Class Search and Registration Experience.
- Use this FAQ about choosing courses, section coding, knowing the types of classes, and class notes to help determine the modality of a class that is offered in the schedule and how the class content will be delivered.
- Registration Policies and Information that includes:
- Registration Time
- Holds on Student Accounts
- Adding and Dropping Classes
- Withdrawing from Classes
College Cost Information that includes:
- How to Pay Tuition
- Residency for Tuition Paying Purposes
- State Support and Student Costs for Washington State Community and Technical Colleges
- Tuition Waivers
Information about student Financial Aid
Most instructors expect students to have texts in hand the first week of classes. Please check your course texts with the University Bookstore when you register so that you can choose the exact text required (check its ISBN) and order it in time.