Check Your Financial Aid Status at ctcLink
The Student Financial Services staff is dedicated to processing files timely. Files
are processed in date order by your file complete date, which can be viewed at your
ctcLink account. Our normal processing timeframe is 6-8 weeks from your file complete
date, or the time in which we begin awarding for the academic year (July 1 – June
30), whichever date is later. During peak processing times (typically Summer and Fall quarters) when there is a
high volume of students to award, processing time increases. During these time periods,
please allow 8-10 weeks for your file to be processed.**Please note that our office typically begins to process files for each new academic
year in approximately mid-June.
We encourage you to check your ctcLink account frequently for any updates or information we may ask or need from you, or to review your financial aid awards once your file has been awarded.
- Launch your ctcLink account in the Firefox browser or on your mobile device.
We ask that you limit your phone calls and emails to our office as much as possible to allow us more time to process your file.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work diligently to process your financial aid requests!
Financial Aid Status at your ctcLink account
To login at your ctcLink account, you will need your ctcLink ID and password.
The resources available within your ctcLink account are:
- Find out what is required to complete the Financial Aid Process
- View and print your awards
- Determine whether you have a Financial Aid check
- Aid Year Information – Review your awards for the given academic year.
- Accept and Decline Awards – Ability to accept and decline awards.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) - Review your SAP status and review your Institutional SAP Policy.
- Loan Counseling – Review and complete your Loan Counseling.
Launch your ctcLink account in the Firefox browser or on your mobile device.
Here are helpful links about your ctcLink account:
- ctcLink Activation and Information
- Portal "Information/Items Needed Descriptions
- How to Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool