Unlock your powers, and start earning your pre-requisites with Cascadia. No gold coins? We’ve got you covered. Limited time? Schedules are flexible. Not sure which path to take? Getting started experts are ready to help!
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A… START!
- Save Money - Average annual tuition is $4,623 for community college, compared to $11,745 for a four-year college in Washington
- Flexible - Busy? Learn on your time with in-person or online classes
- Ample Resources - Federal and State Financial Aid (FASFA & WASFA) Financial Support, scholarships, opportunity grants, worker retraining, emergency grants, free virtual tutoring, tech support, and more
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - We actively build advocacy rooted in equity, social justice, and centering our most vulnerable populations
- Shared Campus - We are co-located with the University of Washington Bothell, and share access to a nationally recognized library and joint Activities & Recreation Center
- Class Size - Instructors spend more time with you, with an average class size of just 25 students
- Faculty with Superior Smarts - The highest percentage of faculty with PhDs among Washington State community and technical colleges
Connect with Us