Admission to Cascadia College is easy. Applicants must be 16 years old by the start date of the program. Completion of the 9th grade is strongly recommended. Deadlines for each quarter can be found below.
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement!
The Governor's Higher Education Proclamation ended on October 31st, 2022. While vaccinations are encouraged, students are not required to be vaccinated. Review Cascadia’s vaccination webpage and the CDC travel webpage to learn more, and email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Note: International Programs serve international students on F-1 student visa from overseas. If you are an immigrant, a refugee, or a U.S. citizen who would like to study at Cascadia College, please contact College and Career Foundations Programs for information.
Admission to the English Foundations (EF) Program:
No proof of English proficiency is required to study in English Foundations. After arriving at Cascadia, students will take an English language placement test and will be placed into an appropriate level in the English Foundations. Tuition for the EF program is the same as college program.
Admission to the College Program (Associate Degree/University Transfer):
Students must meet submit one of the following English test scores to be directly admitted to the College Program. Students who successfully complete EF program are admitted to the College Program without further testing.
- TOEFL (iBT): 70 (MyBest™ score is accepted)
- TOEFL (cBT): 195
- TOEFL (paper): 525
- TOEFL (Essentials): 7.5
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson PTE 48
- iTEP 4.0
- STEP/Eiken Pre-1
- Duolingo 95
(Cascadia’s institutional code for sending TOEFL score is 8733.)
If you are an international student whose native language is English or you have completed a college-level writing course at another accredited U.S. educational institution, please contact International Programs Admissions to determine eligibility.
How to Apply in 3 Easy Steps
- Complete the international student application or apply online now.
- Submit with the application:
- A financial statement in English that is less than 3 months old showing a minimum amount of $20,532 USD. (If you intend to bring your spouse or children as dependents under an F-2 visa, please add $5,000 USD per each dependent.)
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 USD and we accept credit or debit card payments. We will send instructions on how to pay for the application fee after all admission required documents are submitted correctly.
- A passport copy.
- A high school or college transcript. An unofficial transcript is acceptable.
- If you are transferring from a U.S. educational institution, please also complete
a transfer verification form. If you are under 18 years old by the start date of the program, please also complete
|Quarter||Overseas Deadline||Transfer Deadline||Class Dates||Orientation Dates
(subject to change)
||1/3 - 3/17||12/27 - 12/28|
|Spring 2023||2/20||3/13||3/27 - 6/9
||3/20 - 3/23
|Summer 2023||5/26||6/19||7/5 - 8/24||6/26 - 6/29|
|Fall 2023||8/18||9/11||9/27 - 12/16||9/18 - 9/21|
We adhere to these deadlines, but late applicants will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Transferring within the United States
If you are transferring to Cascadia from a school in the US, please apply for admission following the steps above. Then:
- Ask your previous school to fill out the transfer verification form and send it to Cascadia.
- After you have been accepted to Cascadia, request your previous school to transfer your SEVIS immigration record to Cascadia. (Your previous school may require you to submit a transfer out form and a copy of Cascadia’s acceptance letter.)
If you have already been accepted to Cascadia, but are unable to attend the quarter for which you’ve been accepted, we can defer your acceptance to start at a later date. Please contact us and refer to the Admitted Students page for more information.
Application form for mailing or fax:
International Programs Office
18345 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011, United States
Fax: +1 (425) 352-8304, Email: email@example.com