- How to pay tuition (student view) - contains troubleshooting tips and online steps students need to take to pay their quarterly tuition
- Canvas How Tos - explains how to create your Canvas account through how to navigate within Canvas
- How to Buy a Parking Permit - explains how to buy a parking permit for campus
- How to Set up Network & Canvas Accounts - explains how to set up your student account on the Cascadia network and Canvas
- How to drop or withdraw (student view) - shows the online steps students need to take to drop or withdraw themselves from class
Cascadia College Resources
- Virtual Assistance
- Counseling Center
- Housing Insecurity Resources
- Undocumented Student Resources
- Kodiak Cave
- Policies and Procedures
Frequently asked Questions (FAQS)
- Q: When do I have to pay for my class?
- A: Tuition is due by day 5 of every quarter.
- Q: Can my family member call the office and ask about my classes?
- A: Student records are protected by federal law, but you may give us permission to share information with someone by completing a Release of Information form at the College and Career Foundations office.
- Q: I don’t understand my level placement. Who can I talk to?
- A: If you are a new student, talk to a College and Career Foundations staff member. If you are a continuing student and need help understanding your final grade, talk to your teacher.
- Q: I need a high school diploma, but I’m confused by the options. Which one is best?
- A: The best option depends on a lot of individual factors. Make an appointment to talk to the College and Career Foundations Advisor to discuss the different options and which one is right for you.
- Q: Can I start taking college classes after I finish CCF classes?
- A: Yes! Meet with the CCF Advisor to plan your transition to college.