Tuition is due by the 5th day of the quarter
College and Career class only cost $25 per quarter. Our classes cost much less than college level classes because our classes are goverment supported. The government believes it is making an investment in the people who live here, and wants our students to complete a high school diploma, go to college, and get a good job.
That’s why our classes are focused on college and career readiness. That’s also why we cannot serve the following students:
- Students who are in the United States on temporary visas or student visas. We can only serve people who live permanently in the United States. (We cannot serve anyone with an F-1, M- 1, J-1, B-1, or B-2 visa.) If you are here on a temporary or student visa, please let staff know so that we can give you information about programs where you can study English.
- Students who have demonstrated skills above the level of our program (basic skills) by taking college level classes in the United States.
How to Pay Tuition
Please choose one of the 2 payment options below to pay your quarterly tuition
Option 1 - Pay Online:
- Go to: ctcLink Cascadia Login, ctcLink Login, Financials, What I Owe
- Pay with Visa or Mastercard
- You will need your ctcLink ID and account password
Option 2 - Pay by Mail:
- Mail payments to Cascadia College, Finance Office, 18345 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011 and include the Student ID Number & Student Name.
- The tuition payment must be received on the Tuition Deadline Date, not postmarked.
- Accepted form of mail payment: Check, made payable to "Cascadia College", please include student ID number and student name in memo line.
- Do not mail cash.
The College and Career Foundations program provides some financial assistance to students who qualify. Students can apply for waivers to assist with tuition and a parking permit or bus pass. New and returning students can apply during orientation. Current students can apply in the program office in the LBA. Students must apply every quarter.
Tuition waivers cover the $25 program tuition fee. Parking waivers cover 25% of the cost of a quarterly pass, and 100% of the bus pass fee.
Waiver approval is based on financial need. Continuing students must also maintain eligibility by meeting the following requirements:
- Paying tuition on time (before the program deadline)
- Attending at least 80% of all classes
- Taking CASAS post-tests at the end of the quarter.