For instructional support, please contact your instructor directly. Instructional support includes:
- Attendance concerns.
- Questions about grades.
- Extension requests.
- Quiz reset / retake.
- Broken content links.
- Where to find my feedback.
- Accessing publisher materials.
(Canvas, WAMAP, Panopto, Zoom)
For technical support, please contact our Learning, Technologies & Design Support team by emailing email@example.com. Technical Support includes but not limited to:
- Instructions for navigation and use of WAMAP or Canvas
- Instructions for using built in lecture capture tools like Panopto, Zoom, or “Conferences” (bigbluebutton)
- Troubleshooting submission issues or errors received during submissions
- Reporting difficulties contacting your instructor
Academic Support & Resources (Tutoring, Password Resets, Student Work Areas)
The Bock Learning Center provides a range of services and support for students. We provide space for students to work individually or in small groups, computer and printing resources, and we offer tutoring in a range of subjects on a drop-in and appointment basis. We have calculators and textbooks available for check-out, and we provide support for Canvas use and account access.
Help Desk Support (Password resets, Computer check outs)
The Help Desk provides technology support for computer equipment, printers, phones, wireless connectivity, classroom ePodium technology, network accounts and email for Cascadia employees and students. The Help Desk also has technology available for checkout and video editing stations that can be reserved for classwork or projects. Call 425-352-8228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.