LTD Troubleshooting Guide
- I can’t log into Canvas
- Are you able to log into using your network account (account for email, Navigate, printing, etc)?
- Yes: Use that login and password to log into canvas.
- Yes: but not Canvas: try switching browsers
- Still not working? contact firstname.lastname@example.org or helpdesk
- No: Contact email@example.com or helpdesk
- Is your browser up to date?
- Are your system updates up to date?
- Are you using an approved browser/version?
- Have you cleared your cache/cookies?
- Have you tried changing browsers?
- Contact your course instructor if you are not seeing it in the LMS. Your instructor’s email address is first firstname.lastname@example.org (example Sam Smith would be email@example.com)
- Using the Canvas app, yes. However, it is recommended that you take exams and complete assignments using a computer or laptop.
- WAMAP does not have a mobile app and has not been confirmed to work on mobile devices.
- There are two tutorials
- WeekZero (“How to use Canvas”)
- Canvas Community Help Pages Student Guide
- WAMAP can run on any computer/laptop browser
- Canvas works best in Google Chrome and Firefox
WAMAP Specific Questions
- Is there a tutorial for using WAMAP?
- Yes, there is a Student Overview in WAMAP
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Learning Questions
- How much time can I expect to spend with an online course?
- On average: 15+ hours a week, per class
- Expectations for online coursework are no different than face-to-face course work. Like any course, you will have assignment deadlines and homework.
- Please check your schedule information carefully to be sure you know if your online classes are synchronous or asynchronous
- Where can I find tutoring?
- The Bock Writing and Tutoring Center can provide tutoring for you. The website gives you hours and multiple ways to connect with the tutoring center
- Student Accessibility Services can be reached at email@example.com
- Your instructor can be reached for questions by using the Canvas Help “Ask my teacher” button or by emailing your teacher at first firstname.lastname@example.org (example: Sam Smith email@example.com)
Registration Related Difficulties
- I can’t log into ctcLink
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or helpdesk
- Are you able to log into ctcLink?
- Yes: Please contact the Kodiak Corner and/or Enrollment Services for assistance
- No: Please contact the helpdesk