In the event of an emergency, this page will be updated as often as the situation allows. For immediate assistance in the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Reminder: Please sign up to receive alerts at Cascadia Emergency Alert Sign-Up
Winter weather advisory, 12-22
Cascadia College is closed for holidays and winter break schedule on: Friday, December 23, Monday, December 26, Friday, December 30, and Monday, January 2. All employees are to remain in remote operations today (12-22) and next week (12-26 to 12-29). Winter Quarter begins on January 3.
winter weather advisory, 12/20-12/23 - Do not come to campus
Cascadia employees are already encouraged to work remotely whenever possible 12/19-12/30. Due to the current weather advisory, and icy/snowy conditions on campus, all employees will work/continue to work remotely the remainder of the week, 12/21-12/22 (12/23 is a holiday).
Contact your supervisor with any questions, concerns or to create an alternate plan, as needed.
Cascadia college 12/19-1/2 remote services (buildings closed)
- All Cascadia employees are encouraged to work remotely whenever possible 12/19 – 12/30.
- All student services are moved to virtual services.
- The campus buildings will be locked (Cascadia employees can enter with Cascadia ID/building key)
Class Assignments and Registration Reminders
- Even when campus is closed, all course assignments are still due on their planned due dates unless your instructor has indicated otherwise.
- Cascadia, like other colleges, does not have snow days built into the calendar, nor do we extend the term to make up for closures.
- Your instructors will work to modify learning opportunities in their courses to account for the missed class time. Please continue to check in with your classes and ensure your assignments are being turned in on time.
- If you have circumstances that prevent you from completing assignments, please contact your instructor as soon as you are able. You are responsible for checking your courses in Canvas and/or WAMAP sites to keep up, regardless of snow days or other unexpected closures.