Apply for Graduation
To receive your degree or certificate, you are required to satisfy all specific program requirements as stated in the catalog of the academic year that you began your degree program.
Graduation applicants must:
- Achieve a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) for courses taken at Cascadia. The 2.0 cumulative GPA is required for transfer courses used to satisfy degree requirements. Transfer courses are not averaged with Cascadia's GPA. At least 25 credits must be taken at Cascadia that apply to the degree or certificate.
- Earn at least 60 degree credits with decimal grades.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the college.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review and complete your Graduation Application to ensure all requirements have been met.
If you want your name in the graduation program, turn in your graduation application by May 16.
NOTE: To schedule your Graduation Application appointment with the Academic Advisor, contact the Kodiak Corner at (425) 352-8860.
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Spring quarter completion: January 22, 2016 - still accepting applications
- Summer quarter completion: April 15, 2016
- Fall quarter completion: July 21, 2016
- Winter quarter completion: October 14, 2016
Students who have completed their degrees or certificates during the previous fall and winter quarters and those anticipating completion during spring and summer quarters are invited to participate in the annual commencement ceremony held in June following the last day of spring quarter.
The 2015-2016 Graduation Ceremony will be held Friday, June 10th, 2016, at 4pm on the lawn and patio of the CC3 building.