Apply for Graduation
To receive your degree or certificate, you are required to satisfy all specific program requirements as stated in the catalog of the academic year that you began your degree program.
Graduation applicants must:
- Achieve a minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) for courses taken at Cascadia. The 2.0 cumulative GPA is required for transfer courses used to satisfy degree requirements. Transfer courses are not averaged with Cascadia's GPA. At least 25 credits must be taken at Cascadia that apply to the degree or certificate.
- Earn at least 60 degree credits with decimal grades.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the college.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review and complete your Graduation Application to ensure all requirements have been met.
NOTE: To ensure your name is listed in the Commencement Ceremony Program, complete your Graduation Application with your Academic Advisor by May 20, 2015. Contact the Kodiak Corner at (425) 352-8860, to schedule your Graduation Application appointment with the Academic Advisor.
Graduation Application Deadlines
- Fall quarter completion: third week of summer quarter
- Winter quarter completion: third week of fall quarter
- Spring quarter completion: third week of winter quarter
- Summer quarter completion: third week of spring quarter
Students who have completed their degrees or certificates during the previous fall and winter quarters and those anticipating completion during spring and summer quarters are invited to participate in the annual commencement ceremony held in June following the last day of spring quarter.
The 2014-2015 Graduation Ceremony will be held Friday, June 19th, 2015 at 4pm on the lawn and patio of the Global Learning and Arts
Graduating students who are walking in the ceremony may begin checking in at 2:30pmin the lobby area of the Möbius Hall. At check in, students will also fill out reader name cards and if applicable pick up Graduation Honors cords for academic honors. Graduating students in Phi Theta Kappa may purchase Phi Theta Kappa Graduation Stoles for $24 from the Kodiak Corner Front Counter. Graduating Veteran Students may pick up a Veteran Cord from the staff at the Veterans' Resource Center.