Your online Kodiak Corner!
Student Account Management allows you to create and manage your student network account, including resetting or changing your password and looking up your username. Your student network account gives you access to the many services Cascadia provides over the campus network.
You will need your Student ID (SID) and your PIN to create a new account.
- Click here to review or update Student Address Information.
- Click here for The Quarterly Searchable Class Schedule and The College Catalog.
- Click here for the Financial Aid Portal.
Once you receive your KodyCard:
- Visit. KodyCard.com
- Set Up. Enter your card number to get started.
- Choose. Select your financial aid refund preference. Your options include:
- Deposit directly to your current bank account
- Open a Higher One account and have your refund directly deposited to it.
- Paper check in the mail.
Purchase your 2-day, 3-day, and full quarter parking permits online.
Parking permits typically go on sale 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the quarter. When you purchase the parking permit online, you will be able to print out a temporary permit. The permanent permit will be mailed to you.
- There is no grace period for parking on the first week of the quarter. Parking passes are expected to be purchased prior to the start of the quarter or make payment at the pay stations starting first day of the quarter.
- Cash or check purchases for parking permits are available at the Kodiak Corner. Set up your parking user account and complete a parking permit application.
- Parking permit and bus pass/ORCA refunds follow our tuition 100% and 50% refund deadline policy.
5 Ways to Pay
- Pay In Person: Submit your payment by cash, check, American Express, VISA, or MasterCard with your student ID number in person at the Kodiak Corner during office hours. If you are using another person's credit card, the credit cardholder must be present, or the student must have a signed note from the cardholder authorizing payment of tuition, etc. The cardholder's signature and the amount of the payment must also be included in the note. Pay by Phone: Partial payments, American Express, VISA, and Mastercard payments via phone 425-352-8860 during Kodiak Corner office hours. Full tuition is due by the tuition deadline or if registered after the tuition deadline within 24 hours of registration.
Pay Payment Plan - Student Tuition Payment Plan (STPP)
- Available for tuition balances over $1000.
- Plan Details:
- 1st installment (50% total tuition and fees) and $10 Enrollment fee are due upon signing up for plan.
- 2nd installment (50% of remaining tuition and fees) is due by the 20th calendar day of the quarter. (Date adjusted for summer.)
- 3rd installment (all remaining tuition and fees) is due by the 40th calendar day of the quarter. (Date adjusted for summer.)
- Students sign up in person at the Kodiak Corner / Student Service Center during office hours.
- Additional details are available on the Student Tuition Payment Plan Enrollment Form.
- Pay by Payment Drop Box: Outside the Kodiak Corner (by cash or check; include your student ID number). Payments
received by the times below will be reflected in your account within that day.
- Monday through Friday at 8:00 AM.
- Additional Pickup on Tuition Deadline Day at 4:00 PM
- Pay by Mail: Send your check payment with the student ID number to Cascadia College, Finance Office, 18345 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011. The mailed payments must be received by the tuition deadline date, not postmarked.
- Click here for Register, Drop, or Withdraw Online.
- Check your Registration Time.
- Click here to access the Student PIN Change.
- Click here to check the your Waitlist Status.