The Center for Culture, Inclusion, and Community
"The Center" welcomes each and everyone of you.
At "The Center" you can:
- Utilize computers for homework
- Use the comfy couches to relax
- Discuss any issues regarding social justice or diversity
- Access campus and community resources
- Come join us and make new friends!
For more information about programs and services, or learn how you can be involved,
contact Larissa Tikhonova at email@example.com or (425) 352-8143.
The Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Program Specialist 2
We offer a variety of services including:
- Referral resources on and off campus
- Community collaboration and partnerships
- Quarterly orientation for new, returning, and former students
- Informal discussions
- ESL Conversation Partner Program
- Coordination of "Students of Color Conference" attendees
- Educational and social events and programs
25th Annual Students of Color Conference
This year's conference, "Moments to Movements #25yearsofpeoplepower", will be held in Yakima, WA from Thursday, April 23rd through Saturday, April 25th. The Students of Color Conference brings together over 750 students from community colleges across the state to discuss topics that include ethnic and racial identity development, academic success, skills for promoting social justice, and intercultural communications.
Applications are due at The Center (CC1-002) no later than 6pm on Thursday, February 5. All registration costs, accommodations, and transportation will be covered by The Center for those selected to attend.