Hanging Out at "The Center"
The Center for Culture, Inclusion, and Community
"The Center" welcomes each and everyone of you.
At "The Center" you can:
- Utilize computers for homework
- Use the comfy couches to relax
- Discuss any issues regarding social justice or diversity
- Access campus and community resources
- Come join us and make new friends!
For more information about programs and services, or learn how you can be involved,
contact Larissa Tikhonova at email@example.com or (425) 352-8143.
The Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Program Specialist 2
We offer a variety of services including:
- Referral resources on and off campus
- Community collaboration and partnerships
- Quarterly orientation for new, returning, and former students
- Informal discussions
- ESL Conversation Partner Program
- Coordination of "Students of Color Conference" attendees
- Educational and social events and programs
LGBTQ College Resources
Attending college can be difficult, but lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning students may have an even harder time than others. The following guide was created to help LGBTQ students understand how many campuses are helping to make the college experience more welcoming and supportive. Use this guide for various on-campus and online resources.