The Center for Culture, Inclusion, and Community
"The Center" welcomes each and everyone of you.
At "The Center" you can:
- Utilize computers for homework
- Use the comfy couches to relax
- Discuss any issues regarding social justice or diversity
- Access campus and community resources
- Come join us and make new friends!
For more information about programs and services, or learn how you can be involved,
contact Larissa Tikhonova at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 352-8143.
The Center Hours
Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
9:00am - 6:00pm
Program Specialist 2
We offer a variety of services including:
- Referral resources on and off campus
- Community collaboration and partnerships
- Quarterly orientation for new, returning, and former students
- Informal discussions
- ESL Conversation Partner Program
- Coordination of "Students of Color Conference" attendees
- Educational and social events and programs