Coming Summer 2013 to a Campus Near You... THE KODY CARD!
Beginning July 1, 2013, Cascadia College will be partnering with Higher One® to bring a new method for receiving your financial aid refunds — the Kody Card. Students using payment methods such as state/federal financial aid (including grants and loans), scholarships, veterans educational assistance, Opportunity Grant, and Worker Retraining will be required to have a Kody Card in order to receive any refunds.
What does this mean for students?
It means more choices for receiving your financial aid refunds than you have had in the past! Our partnership with Higher One ensures faster delivery of the financial aid refund money we may have for you,
Why are we making this change?
We've made the switch to Higher One's services to simplify your life by getting your refunds more quickly. Higher One offers faster service and increased options for financial aid refund delivery.
So who is Higher One?
Higher One is a company started by three college students who believed in a better way to help students receive money. Learn more at www.HigherOne.com/Higher101.
What do students need to do?
1) Make sure we have your current mailing address! Here's how:
• Log onto https://www.ctc.edu/~cascadia/wts/stuaddr/waci203.html
• Verify your demographic information is accurate
• If not, make the necessary change and submit them
Be sure to update your address with the US Postal service as well to avoid delays. Then, beginning June 7th look for the bright green envelope from Higher One!
2) Once it arrives, you'll simply use the card inside to let us know how you'd like to receive your money. Just choose the option that best fits you...and be sure to get started as soon as it arrives! Remember, even if you are not currently expecting a refund, we may have money for you in the future, so don't wait.
If you do not receive your card and select an option, FUTURE REFUNDS WILL BE DELAYED!
Have additional questions?
Visit the Higher One website to learn more about the all-new Kody Card coming to campus Summer 2013 quarter.