Fall quarter at Cascadia is a great time to catch a bus, hop on a bike, or lace up your walking shoes! It can be difficult to find parking on campus during the first few weeks of the quarter!
1. As a Cascadia student you can park in either of the campus garages or any of the surface lots. Skip the lines and purchase your parking permit online!
2. If you're parking, plan to get to campus well ahead of your class start time.
3. There is NO grace period for parking the first week of quarter. You need to have a parking pass or pay at the meter.
4. Pay close attention not to park in reserved, commuter, or handicap accessible spaces unless your permit authorizes you to do so.
6. A new surface lot is scheduled to open later in the academic year!
7. Other information about parking rules, rates, carpooling can be found below.
The North Parking Garage is located immediately across Campus Way NE from Cascadia's buildings. The campus offers additional parking at the South Parking Garage and South Surface lot - totalling over 1,800 parking spaces.
Campus parking garages provide carpool and motorcycle spaces as well as clearly marked disability parking. Read all signs carefully. Pay Stations are located at the stairwells on street level.
New Parking Pay Stations: New parking pay stations are being installed and will be in operation at the start of Fall Quarter. These new machines include the following upgrades:
- You will now be able to pay for parking at any pay station regardless of where you are parking. For example, if you are parked in the surface lot, you can now pay for parking at the South Garage machines.
- You will be able to extend the time you can park via your phone.
- The machines are now accepting Discovery card, as well as Visa and MasterCard, and all denominations of cash and coins. Eventually, the machines will accept payment via your Husky Card. We will update you when this feature is available.
- The machines do not give change back for cash and coin payments.
- The pay stations now have 4G cell service for fast processing of credit card transactions.
- For convenience, we have added an additional pay station at the Chase House.
Metered parking is available on Campus Way NE. Student, faculty, and staff may not park in the visitor parking areas.
Students, faculty, and staff must park on campus and not on surrounding neighborhood streets. Violators are subject to tickets or towing by Bothell Police. For complete rules and applicable statues, visit the Parking and Traffic Rules for Cascadia College on the Washington Administrative Code website.
Visit Commuter Services for information about the following:
- Purchasing ORCA Powered by UPASS Cards
- Zimride Rideshare
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Campus Way Bus Stop Now Closed: Due to the construction of the new student building on Campus Way NE, the bus stop has been closed. All bus routes now service campus through the North bus loop.
Effective Fall Quarter and going forward, there will be no grace period for parking on the first week of the quarter. Parking permits are expected to be purchased ahead for Fall Quarter or make payment at the pay stations starting the first day of classes.
The original parking permit must be on display of your vehicle or motorcycle. Any photocopies of parking permits are not allowed and will result in a parking citation.
If your parking permit has been lost or stolen, you may purchase a replacement parking
permit from the Kodiak Corner. The replacement parking permit cost is $20.
Daily parking permits may be purchased at pay stations located at the parking garage stairwells. Place the printed permit inside your vehicle on the left side of the dash. The campus does not offer in-and-out privileges. If you leave the garage, you must purchase another permit upon re-entry.
|Rate Type||Rate Amount|
|All Day (Mon - Fri)||$6.00|
|Three Hours or Less (Mon - Fri)||$3.00|
|Evening: 9:00PM - 5:00AM (Mon - Fri)||$3.00|
|Weekend (Sat or Sun)||$3.00|
|Break (winter, spring, or summer)||$3.00|
Campus Commuter Services enforces all parking and traffic regulations on campus. Failure to pay fines will result in holds on grades, transcripts, refunds, or credits and may delay your registration for the following quarter. Cascadia forwards unpaid fines to a collection agency.
New Easy Way to Pay or Appeal your citation
Purchase your Quarterly, 2 day, or 3 day permits.
When you purchase the parking permit online, you will be able to print out a temporary
permit. The permanent permit will be mailed to you.
Avoid lines and make it convenient for you by purchasing your parking permit online.
Rates effective July 1, 2012
|Permit Type||Rate Amount|
|Quarterly (valid 7 days a week)||$160.00|
|Motorcycle (valid 7 days a week)||$61.00|
|Carpool (valid 7 days a week with approval)||$160.00|