Catch a bus, hop on a bike, or lace up your walking shoes to get to campus! Check out your commuter options here!
- You can park anywhere on campus by purchasing a day pass at pay stations using pay-by-plate or you can save money by purchasing a parking permit online in advance. Both of these options allow for in-and-out privileges.
- Valet Assist will resume on September 1, 2018. When parking spaces become full, this program will utilize valet attendants to direct drivers to safely double-park. Learn more information about assisted valet parking.
- Parking spaces are limited. Please plan to get to campus well ahead of your class start time to allow time to find a space. Please do not to park in reserved, carpool, or disability accessible spaces unless your permit authorizes you to do so.
- Students, faculty, and staff should park on campus and not on surrounding neighborhood streets. Violators are subject to tickets or
towing by Bothell Police. For complete rules and applicable statues, visit the Parking and Traffic Rules for Cascadia College on the Washington Administrative Code website.
- Metered parking is available on Campus Way NE for visitors. Student, faculty, and staff may not park in these areas.
Other information about parking rules, rates, and carpooling can be found below.
Campus parking is now Pay by Plate. The pay stations will now ask for your license plate number rather than your stall number. Daily parking permits may be purchased at pay stations located at the parking garage stairwells. Place the printed permit inside your vehicle on the left side of the dash.
(taxes and fees included with rate)
|All Day (Mon - Fri)||$7.00|
|Three Hours or Less (Mon - Fri)||$4.00|
|Evening: 9:00PM - 5:00AM (Mon - Fri)||$4.00|
|Weekend (Sat or Sun)||$4.00|
|Break (winter, spring, or summer)||$4.00|
Pay-by-Plate Stations are located at the stairwells on street level. The stations include the following pay options:
- You will now be able to pay for parking at any pay station regardless of where you
are parking. For example, if you are parked in the surface lot, you can now pay for
parking at the South Garage machines.
- You will be able to extend the time you can park via your phone.
- The machines are now accepting Discovery card, as well as Visa and MasterCard, and
all denominations of cash and coins. Eventually, the machines will accept payment
via your Husky Card. We will update you when this feature is available.
- The machines do not give change back for cash and coin payments.
- The pay stations now have 4G cell service for fast processing of credit card transactions.
- For convenience, we have added an additional pay station at the Chase House.
Purchase your Quarterly, 2 day, or 3 day permits.
When you purchase the parking permit online, you will be able to print out a temporary
permit. The permanent permit will be mailed to you.
The original parking permit must be on display of your vehicle or motorcycle. Any photocopies of parking permits are not allowed and will result in a parking citation. If your parking permit has been lost or stolen, you may purchase a replacement parking permit from the Kodiak Corner. The replacement parking permit cost is $20.
Avoid lines and make it convenient for you by purchasing your parking permit online.
Parking permit and bus pass/ORCA refunds follow our tuition 100% and 50% refund deadline policy.
Rates effective July 1, 2012
(taxes and fees included with rate)
|Quarterly (valid 7 days a week)||$180.00|
|Motorcycle (valid 7 days a week)||$69.00|
|Carpool (valid 7 days a week with approval)||$180.00|
Campus Commuter Services enforces all parking and traffic regulations on campus. Failure to pay fines will result in holds on grades, transcripts, refunds, or credits and may delay your registration for the following quarter. Cascadia forwards unpaid fines to a collection agency.