eLearningAcademic Degrees and Certificates Online


Find eLearning Classes

Look at the class schedules/catalog and register for the class(es) you want. If you are a new student or if you are transferring to Cascadia, you must apply for admission before registering.




If You’ve Chosen Your Classes Already...

As soon as you register for your classes, see the email we send you OR one of the links below to find out what to do next. Note the day that the quarter begins for the type of class(es) you are taking.

If your registration shows this code... See this link for instructions Quarter begins

OL (OL1, OL2, and so on)

Online classes: Classes taught online by Cascadia instructors

Monday, March 28

H (H1, H2, and so on)

Hybrid classes: Classes that combine instruction online and in the classroom, taught by Cascadia instructors

Monday, March 28

Out-of-State Students

Please note that not all of Cascadia's programs are available in all states.  Cascadia is working to meet federal and state authorization guidelines in states outside of Washington as defined by the U.S. Department of Education Regulation. Cascadia has also joined the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA).

While we will continue to serve our currently enrolled students from other states, at this time, we are unable to accept new, distance learning students, from the following states:

America Samoa, California, Guam, and N. Marianas Islands.

eLearning Complaint Resolution

In compliance with the Cascadia Academic Policies, course complaints and grade challenges follow the same procedure - beginning with the Informal Process of working with the instructor to the Formal Process of working with the Deans of Student Learning.

Cascadia's accreditation agency, internal complaint procedures, and the agencies in each state responsible for complaints regarding out-of-state distance education programs compliance can be found in the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations

Cascadia College is a public post-secondary education institution, accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.  Also see Cascadia College governance for additional information.

Cascadia is governed by the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges.

Information regarding Cascadia's internal grievance resolution process can be found in the Student Handbook.

The Student Complaint Information by State and Agency can be found at State Higher Education Officers Association State Authorization Surveys.

The Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) has authority to investigate student complaints against specific schools. WSAC may not be able to investigate every student complaint. Visit http://www.wsac.wa.gov/student-complaints for information regarding the WSAC complaint process.


Further Regulatory Information

WCET, a division of Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education, has compiled a summary of what states and institutions need to do to meet new Federal Regulations.

Online Continuing Education Classes

For online non-credit classes, see Continuing Education Classes.