Cascadia Network Account
A Cascadia network account gives you access to the many services Cascadia provides over the campus network.
Change or reset your network password
When on campus and you remember your current password:
- Reset your password at a campus computer.
- Hold down both the Ctrl and Alt keys and press the Delete key.
- Click the “Change Password” button. The “Change Password” window will appear.
- If the “Log on to” drop down box does not show the correct choice, Student or Employee, click the arrow and make the correct choice.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to change your password. The new password that you create must follow the strong password guidelines.
When on campus and you don't know your current password:
From any web browser on or off campus:
- Use the Student Account Management tool if you are a student.
- Use the Employee Account Management tool if you are an employee.
Follow the instructions onscreen to change or reset your password. Use the change option if you know your current password. Use the reset option if you do not know your password. The new password that you create must follow the strong password guidelines.