A UW NetID (University of Washington Network Identification) is an account that you create to gain online access to certain University of Washington services, including:
- Off-campus access to library resources designated "UW restricted"
- The University of Washington Bothell wireless network, which is available on all floors of the library buildings (LB1, LB2, and LBA), the ARC and University of Washington Bothell buildings (UW1 and UW2).
- Access to the joint-campus emergency notification system.
Create a UW NetID account
Go to Get Your UW NetID, then:
- Select “I don't have a UW NetID” and click “Next”
- Select “Cascadia Student” or “Cascadia Employee” and click “Next”
- Enter your Cascadia network user name and password, then click "Login"
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create a UW NetID and password