New to Cascadia
Here's how to Get Started!
- Find out your Enrollment Date in your ctcLink account.
- If you have met with an Academic Advisor to develop an Educational Plan, you can visit
the Advising Notes section in your ctcLink account.
- Learn How to View Advising Notes.
- Use the Searchable Quarterly Class Schedule to see up-to-date class offerings.
- Use the Choosing Courses FAQ for understanding how to choose courses, section coding, knowing the types of class, class notes that determine the modality of the class, and how the class content will be delivered.
- If you need to Drop-in with Advising, Student Accessibility Services, Enrollment Services, and Financial Aid, visit us at the Virtual Assistance page.
- Register/Enroll in classes on your scheduled Enrollment Date via your ctcLink account.
Launch ctcLink in the Firefox browser or on your mobile device.
- Learn How to Register/Enroll in Classes.
- Summer Quarter Tuition Deadline is Wednesday, June 1st, 2022.
- Update your Contact Information in your ctcLink account. Please take a few moments to verify that your email address, phone numbers, and
mailing address are correct.
- If your contact information is incorrect, please be sure to update it.
- You can add a Preferred Name to your Contact Information in the "Profile" tile. Your preferred name will show up on the instructor's roster.
If You Have Been Away for a Quarter or More
- Update your program (degree or certificate).
- If you have been away 3 quarters or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Enrollment Date.
- Cascadia College has a new self-service portal. You will need to activate your ctcLink account and get familiar with all of the portal tools. Once you have activated your account, you will be able to check your Enrollment Date, preview the class schedule, enroll/register for classes, pay tuition, and update your Contact Information (email address, phone, and mailing address) in your ctcLink account.
- Email questions to email@example.com
Advising & Enrollment/Registration Support
- Virtual Assistance
- Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Email Questions
Please refer to the enrollment calendar each quarter's dates.
Programs, Degrees, and Certificates
- ABE, ESL, HS+ & GED
- Academic Transfer Degrees
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Sustainable Practices
- Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Mobile Application Development
- Professional Technical Programs
- Registration Policies and Information that includes:
- Registration Time
- Holds on Student Accounts
- Adding and Dropping Classes
- Withdrawing from Classes
College Cost Information that includes:
- How to Pay Tuition
- Residency for Tuition Paying Purposes
- State Support and Student Costs for Washington State Community and Technical Colleges
- Tuition Waivers
Information about student Financial Aid
Most instructors expect students to have texts in hand the first week of classes. Please check your course texts with the University Bookstore in ctcLink when you register so that you can choose the exact text required (check its ISBN) and order it in time.